Saturday, December 19, 2009

Group discussions - Windows Live

Group discussions - Windows Live Hello; World it is time for me to allow you to know who I am my books are Published by Xlibris books, and i have two books out there now the 1st book is call; What is your relationship with your sword, the Lord's Prayer is it as Solid as rock. the text is taken from (1 Samuel 17:14-58/ Matthew 6 chatpter/ Revelation 13-22 chapters) people not only have God giving me; the Divine Power, Rule and the Authority to write about his powerful, Lord's Prayer; but he also allow me to write about who the Beast inside of Revelations really is; people the Bible says that he the Beast would Deceive the very Elect of God; people read Matthew 13 Chapter all of it, and just be Truthful with yourself because,we are right here Today. My books are send by God through his Holy Spirit; So I will say to the world; what I have said inside of my books prove God and Me to be Wrong. Now the 2nd book is call; Here Comes the King, the text is taken from (Gen 2nd chapter/ Rev 22nd chapter) People it is so Sad that we Human never Look to Adam as our; True King of King's and Lord of Lord's Why world? I am The Messenger hear my Voice from afar calling out HERE COMES THE KING.

1 comment:

  1. Well worldI hope you can put your mind in a restful state in find joy inside of your spirits that it will rejoice right into a Spiritual gaint of Rightousness. may god keep all who read this.the messenger

    ReplyDelete