Saturday, April 10, 2010

The garden of your mind par 2

See people if you are reading along with me Jesus, will begins to piont out that we are the field inside of Matthew chapter 13 as he teaches if you read it. Jesus will show you that we are not the field that we till, by speaking in this manner it sounds "Simple" right now if someone was to ask you who you are most of us people would point to our bodies. This is me 5' 10 1/2" two hundren pounds,with brown skin; with salt and pepper hair; but Jesus would object, he would say that's not you that's your "FIELD" your own little garden people, and yes people "YOU ARE THE GARDENER" for me it is the best way I have been taught to look on my body people it is just the right size for me to grow; so I can meet my needs, and get to have the abilities that I can appreciate about other people's garden. But I must like mine also as it is; because the teacher say's to me what would I do with someone else's garden. This means I must at all "TIMES" take care of mine itself. This is my body garden but people I will never believe that this is who I am people read here in {Matthew 13:24-30} see somewhere inside of these verse Jesus tell his Servant what we are "Spiritual wheat" the best ever on this earth so what are you planting inside of your little garden people or is your garden so big you just don't know who is stealing from you. See people just look at the Apple it has those little black things inside of it call seeds, people if you plant them and inside good ground and take good care of them you will have more apples every year right. So why want you do this with God's Holy Word, can you just "IMAGINE the SIGNIFICANCE" of having this kind of "KNOWLEDG" see if you had never known about seeds! You, would realize by now that you have "NEVER SRACTCHED THE SUFACES OF YOUR OWN GARDEN and that's your "LIFE WHAT ASHAMED BEFORE GOD PEOPLE. IT IS THE SAME WITH YOUR BODIES, AND MINDS NO DIFFERENTS WHICH THAT'S WHAT THE TEACHERS SAY'S THAT THEY ARE INTIMATELY CONNECTED AS FRUIT AND SEED PEOPLE" People I will close with this when you see the inside the spirit the way "Thoughts and Desires" grow into "HARD and PHYSICAL CONDITIONS" and how postive you are of a certainl kind of thought that leads to a certain kind of Action; that you have scarely scratched the SURFACES of LIFE. from the Messeneger.www.jimsmiththetruemessenegerofgod.com

1 comment:

  1. Well readers who realize after reading this lesson that you will take better care of your garden people may God give you the Need and the Abilities the clean out your garden and sow your seed's deep into good ground,the living Word of God with your spirit and be Honest and truthful unto God with yourself. Because you are the Gardener people.

    ReplyDelete