Sunday, April 18, 2010

What is your greatest "Fear" is it God or War or being without money?

Hello; Readers as I was walking this morining as I do everyday, I ran into a friend of my while he was also walking, so we stop and talk about what had happen on his end, and what was happing on my end, then he ask me a question why it is that people are so fill with "Fear" and my question back unto him after I listen to him carefully; was what kind of fear or you talking about, I said than unto that there are so many different forms of fear. So I said unto him, can I share with you two of many "FEAR MONSTERS" that keeps us from the "Fear of God" people so, I always use the Bible and it say's this inside of the road map back to God, inside of {Gen 26:24} now I ask him who do you trust, is it what man says or what you think, or what say's the Word of God, so he said that he believe in the word of God, if he does that's not for me to say, then I ask him why are you worrying about these worldly matters that you have know control over, where you sit from, so your need is to know this inside of {Matthew 13:11} so he was sharing with about all of the fear of his church friends, so I ask him is their fear center inside of the "Love of God"{Gen 12:13-17} and not inside of this man words that you all desire read {Gen 12:13} and he cannot help you and you all have became fill with the fear of not having "MONEY" it is not the "Fear of God" in you; because if it was we wouldn't be at War outside of America, nor would we at War inside of America; because it is some people who would rather burn the MONEY with this "WHITE NASA LIE" it is "NO" "ROCK PLANT GOING TO HIT THIS EARTH" people this is just a wild ideal the "DEVIL" that put inside of these "VAGABOND'S" this is "CAINS" {Gen 4:5-16} KIDS IN THE FLESH WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME. Now all of this MONEY that you have BURN-UP by going outer space tell all of "US" who was here every since you have started this "MONEY BURNING MONSTER THAT BURNS- UP MONEY THAT YOU INVENTED TO LIVE AMONG MAN" show "US, AMERICAN" one thing that this "MONSTER"has done to make "LIFE BETTER" for all "HUMANKIND"down here on this "EARTH" if this is not the "GOAL" to go"OFF" OF THIS "EARTH" to get something for "ALL" or "DONT GO AT ALL.WHY YOU TAKE ALL OF THE "FREE MONEY" THIS IS THE LEFT OVER TAXS MONEY, THAT YOU HAVE KEPT FROM THE POOR WHY YOU "KIDS" OF CAIN CHASE A DREAM SENT FROM HELL YOU FOOLS YOU CANNOT EVEN SEE MAN AND WOMAN SUFFERING HERE ON THIS EARTH WHY YOU "FOOLS BURN-UP THE MONEY" THAT HAS PEOPLE FILLED-UP WITH THE FEAR OF HAVING "NO" MONEY WHY YOU STILL BURN { Matthew 16:1-4}MONEY" Now "PEOPLE" this second monster that has people fill with fear is this "FOOLISH WAR" Oh yes I forgot it is not "FOOLISH TO THE RICH" because you all make "MONEY" off of "WAR; RIGHT" now with your man made wars that takes life and zillions of dollars,that cause the poor to become even poorer, but they "NASA" people this may get me into trouble with white America but the Spirit of God; is on me so I must "SHOW YOU THE TRUTH" now if we turn these letters around and add one letter to it the letter "T" than "NASA" will spell this people when you turn the letters like this it spells "SATAN" now take away the "T" turn the letters back around to the way the "DEVIL" and "HIS KIDS WANTS TO TRICK YOU; WITH THIS WORD "NASA" WHO LOVE TO BUILD THESE FIRE BURNING SPACE DRAGEN, THAT TAKES MONEY FROM THE POOR" people I saw the first moon shoot it didn't "HELP"then and it hasn't "HELP" to this "DAY" IF YOU "DISBELIEVE" then read this in {Matthew 16:3} because this is what you have "DONE" BLOW A HOLE IN THE SKY AND NOW IT IS TURNING RED ON MANKIND" so where is your "FEAR CENTER TODAY" people lets look at this for a moment, if you would come off of this Worldly Foolish fears; why people are suffering down here losting everything and you are still "BURNING- UP THE MONEY" WHY YOU ARE STILL ACTING LIKE YOUR FATHER CAIN SPIRIT THAT LIVES INSIDE OF YOUR FLESH { Gen:3:12-16} this you "NASA" so dont get mad at me the Messeneger; I JUST BRING THE THE WORD OF GOD; IN TRUTH I AM NOT LIKE THE REST WHO SAID THAT GOD CALL THEM, BUT ARE FILLED-UP WITH THE FEAR OF MAN, WHO WILL TAKE AWAY THEIR CHURCHES AND MONEY, THIS DOESN'T APPLY UNTO ME READ { HEBREWS 5: 3-14} PEOPLE YOU CAN FIND ME INSIDE OF VERSE {10} NO SCHOOLING AT ALL; BUT CALL OF GOD; SO I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. So those of you that "CLAIM" you know God, then why are you fill with "Fear" because you have not dont what it says in {Proverbs 1:1-33} now who have been giving you "INSTRUCTION" only you "KNOW" now let us look into who is your "MASTER" because if you don't do this in {Psalms 2:11-12} then you have place your "FEAR" into the "WRONG SPIRIT " because it is the spirit of a thing, "NO" matter what the thing is "TRUTH or FALSE? well lets just look at the Spirit of War its killing, now lets looking at going into outer spaces its killing all of "US" because you "VAGABONDS" open a "HOLE" that is causing this "EARTH PROTECTION THE SKY" to turn "RED" in {Matthew 13:1-4} Now we will look at what is really gotten this "WORLD FILL WITH FEAR" people it is call going "BROKE" or better known as "CAST or BROKEN" away from your "MASTER MONEY" now my question is can you live without "MONEY' everyday after you have been a "SLAVE" to the "ROOT OF ALL EVIL" people the "ROOT" is the "DESIRE" and how "DEEP" inside of you is it "ROOTED" is your "LOVE" for the "MONEY" is it the first thing on your mind, or is it the "FEAR of GOD" so we all know what we think of first. This is what we will serve first. Oh yes i can hear you saying thats not me, i fear god always, well you are lying and the "TRUTH" is not inside of you at all{1John 2:4-29} let see look inside of God, word in {1Timothy 6:1-13} my question is to you? is the same I ask my friend this morning what is your "Fear Spirit" placed is it inside of God Love, I hope so. Now it is time to close with this lesson; people if you read this truth inside of { 1John 4:1-21} and if you can believe this in verse 18 to be a fact. from the Messeneger.www.jimsmiththetruemessenegerofgod.com

No comments:

Post a Comment