Saturday, April 10, 2010

Part 2 For the love Simplicity {Proverb 1:22-27}

jim smith's Profile - Windows Live

Good-day readers who wants the truth, by way of the Word of God. So I ended the last lesson with the word "You" now we will start back with the next word which is "SIMPLE" so lets look at the meaning of this word people it say's 1- Easy not difficult, 2- At peace, 3- Free from care or pain: See it was easy for the "Demon Fear" to enter into my mind, because I was at perfect peace inside of my Mother womb free from all the cares of this world. And I had know ideal of what pain was until I came into this World, so I was resting easy those nine months of Comfortablness life was "Smooth" and pleasant, I didn't have any Restrictions nor Demands on it like "COLOR" now this Demon knows all of this also, so he is giving the Command from Satan; to input himself or herself, people i said this because their are male and female Demons people so dont fool yourself any longer this is why you are filled with Worldly fear. See first he put himself or herself inside of our Hearts. So when I come out into the world, I came out in I got "HIT " on my backside so that slap made me "CRY" and that put "FEAR INSIDE OF ME, IT IS CALLED THE FEAR OF GETTING HIT BY SOMEONE, SO IT WAS PAIN THAT I WENT THROUGH WHEN I CAME OUT FIRST PEOPLE FOR ME; NOW WHAT ABOUT YOU PEOPLE NO-ONE HIT YOUR BACKSIDE. O" YES I CAN HEAR YOU SAYING THIS IS HOW WE CHECK TO SEE IF THE CHILD IS LIVING "WHAT A JOKE" YOU JUST SLAP THE FEAR OF MAN; INTO YOUR CHILD PEOPLE; AND THE DEVIL KNEW THIS TO BE TRUTH. BECAUSE PEOPLE BELIEVE THIS TO BE TRUTH WHAT LOOKS RIGHT TO A MAN; IS WRONG WITH GOD {ISAIAH 55:6-9/ MATTHEWS 15:20} SO AFTER ALL THAT PEACES I WAS LIVING IN THAN IT'S TIME TO COME OUT INTO THE WORLD AND THE FIRST THING HAPPEN TO ME AND YOU IS WE GET FEAR SLAP INTO US TO SEE IF WE ARE DEAD OR ALIVE WHY? now i am filled with this thing call fear but not from "GOD" AT ALL BUT FROM THIS MAN OR WOMAN OF THIS WORLD THAT SLAP ME. BUT I WAS PLAIN AND " SIMPLE" JUST LIKE ALL OF THE REST OF THE BABIES WHEN THEY GET HERE ALSO PEOPLE WE ARE LIKE THIS PEOPLE: LOWLY AND HUMBLE AND UNSOPHISTICATED; AND FOOLISH AND MY WAYS, AND I WASN'T PRETENTING AT ALL SO THEREFORE I HAD NO POWER PEOPLE TO TELL THIS DEMON TO GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN OR COME OUT OF ME, IN THE NAME OF JESUS LIKE I DO NOW. BECAUSE TODAY I HAVE THE POWER; BY THE MIGHTY BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST; TO TELL THIS DEMON FEAR TO REMOVE IT SELF FROM ME RIGHT NOW AND GO RIGHT THEN IT GOES AWAY BUT COMES BACK TO TRY'S IT TRICKES AGAIN AND AGAIN, BECAUSE THE FIGHT IS ON NOW. I AM FIGHTING THESE DEMON DAILY NOW THAT THE FEAR OF THE WORLD DOESN'T LIVE INSIDE OF ME TODAY PEOPLE, AND I MUST AT ALL TIMES PLACE MY RESTRICTIONS ON THESE DEMONS FOREVER: FROM THE MESSENEGER.www.jimsmiththetruemessenegerofgod.com

1 comment:

  1. See some time it is not because we are born like this or that well people it looks like fear was slap into us to see if we where dead or alive Yes or No? See all I look at is the Spirit of a thing; to find the Truth about that thing.

    ReplyDelete