Saturday, April 10, 2010

The garden of your mind

Today I would if, I could share this little lesson with you about the sower, and the gardener which one are you, or are you both people? God has allow me to look at what was being planted inside of my mind by me, and the Devil and his Demons, and "ME" listing to the voices of others, who was just like me filled with evil, and wicked thoughts. So this lesson came to me by way of Matthews chapter 13:1-58; so read a good book and find yourself there or the person or person's playing with your mind just as the sower's was planting evil and wicked seeds inside of my mind, that made my heart Seperated form God, because of the Hardness of it. So I will share some this with you about me because it was so freely giving to me now I will share some of it with you and Hopefully it will help someone today, because its one day at a "TIME" see people when I being to understand, that the battle in which the Bible states is not "Merely an Hostorical" event. The real "Battle" that the Bible talks about is in our own "Body and Mind" where the "RAGES" an ucasing battle between the forces of "SELFLESSNESS and SELFNESS" of "LIGHT and DARKNESS" than there is "LOVE and HATRED" than there is "UNITY and SERPARATNESS" now we have "HARMONY and VIOLENCE" the key words of the Bible; opens up to tell me what happen to the "FIELD" this apply's to our body the dialogue of the bible take place on this field that is inside of us all every color and age group. So in other words when Jesus compares the body to a field in {Matthews 13:3} this is the starting point where he being to talk more about our body and our frame of mind. The "Body" refers to the whole separate person with which we indetiy ourselves in western terms not only body personality. See people to call this a Battlefield is vivid words I know it means that from our physical level if we look at our health clean down into the depths of our "Unconscious" people can you not see that we live inside of this life in a cross fire of "TWO OPPOSING FORCES" one is "SELFISH inside of US, and what is SELFLESS" people this is the "WAR WITHIN' but it has spreaded increasingly to the outer "WAR'S" around us now people. The "SUPERPOWERS" are openly speaking "MORE" about the first "STRIKE" of NUCLUAR WAR" and quite as it is kept many of "OUR FAMILY"S" are on the battlefields inside of their own private warfare that has spilled out into relations with others at work, in our polities, and also how we entertain people. All of this comes from "EFFECT of the TURMOIL" that has been "SOWED" inside the minds, and hearts in how we make decisions, and our desires of hundren of millions little people like you and me who has shape this world. Now to me people this the holy bible states that no matter how "VIOLENT the TIMES" outside of us, the "REAL WAR IS WITHIN" people. The only "WAR" in which "VICTORY, can bring REAL PEACES" PEOPLE. Now people we can also think of our body and mind like its a different kind of "FIELD" much less martial. People you should know I am talking about a "SPIRITUAL FIELD" this one nor me or you cannot see but your "ACTION" grow from,people this is your "HARVEST" but you all knew this right. That this "BODY" of our is our "FIELD" my thoughts, and my desires, and my hopes, and all of my fears, and people I wouldn't dare leave out one of my "RESENTMENTS" people see these things take rootand then grow into "HABITS" and "ATTITUDES" yes and those "PERSONALITY TRAITS" and most of all people RESPONDING to this world day people in its surronding and all of these thing bare FRUIT on the physical level,it really happen inside of our health people. this is why we have so much misunderstanding in this WORLD. It is because what goes around comes back around to get you it's called "KARMA" people which chapter 13 of Matthew will show you. from the Messeneger.

1 comment:

  1. People I am going to give you all this in {Matt 13:11} because Jesus said that this is our Job is to know the Mysteries of the Bilble that will lead you right into the Kingdom of Heaven, so what is wrong with you Gardener or who is doing the sowing? form the Messeneger.wwwjimsmiththetruemessenegerofgod.com

    ReplyDelete